We jointly build a professional image by communicating externally and internally with an unambiguous and recognizable style: one name, one logo, one identity and one mission. Our EMGO+ design is depicted here (pdf). Frequently used logos, banners and templates for presentations and posters can be downloaded below. For specific formats, sizes, ratios, file extensions and other questions concerning our corporate design, please do not hesitate to contact Evelien Bos.
- EMGO+ template powerpointpresentatie
- EMGO+ template poster (landscape A0 size, 119 x 84 cm)
- EMGO+ template poster (portrait A0 size, 84 x 119 cm)
- EMGO+ logo color large.jpeg
- EMGO+ logo color medium.jpeg
- EMGO+ logo color small.jpeg
- EMGO+ logo black-white medium.jpeg
- EMGO+ logo color.eps (usable as a graphics file format)
Amsterdam Public Health design
To date, no corporate design or identity is available yet, for any of the Amsterdam Research Institutes. If you like to incorporate the APH logo in any of your correspondence or PowerPoint presentation please find the APH logo and the APH website banner in the downloads below.
- Download the APH logo in high resolution>>
- Downliad the APH logo medium>>
- Download the APH website header ‘hands’>>
- Informationsheet EMGO+ Facts & Figures.
- Informationsheet Amsterdam Public Health Affiliations We ask all VUmc, AMC, VU and UvA colleagues of the Amsterdam Public Health research institute to add ‘Amsterdam Public Health research institute’ (in Dutch publications: ‘Amsterdam Public Health onderzoeksinstituut’) as additional affiliation in publications as of January 1st, 2017.
Our logos are fully covered under our copyright. All images used in our current corporate design (as can be downloaded from this webpage) are obtained under a royalty-free license between EMGO+/VUmc and Shutterstock. EMGO+ cannot be held accountable on any grounds for copyright issues, claims or whatsoever as a result of the use of previous templates (for presentations and posters etc.)